THE BEST 92 SEO TOOLS IN 2020 LIST – INC KEYWORD RESEARCH & BACKLINKS TOOLS
Find below some of the Best 92 SEO tools in 2020. Curated by Sydney SEO Expert MAU. one of the SEO Consultants in Sydney SEO agency: eDigital
THE BEST 92 SEO TOOLS IN 2020 LIST – INC KEYWORD RESEARCH & BACKLINKS TOOLS
Find below some of the Best SEO tools, including SEO keyword research and backlink tools. Some are free browser extensions, cloud-based online SEO tools or paid desktop SEO software tools.
The best SEO tools will save you valuable time, bring great insights and can quickly help you explore search engine ranking challenges and opportunities. With some of these SEO tools, you will need some degree of experience to get the very most out of them. Your competition is likely to be using these tools and others like them, so you should think about reviewing them too.
THE BEST 92 SEO TOOLS LIST
(Site Explorer): One of the best SEO tools has a Huge index of links, rich data analysis have made Site Explorer one of the most popular tools for checking links. The tool can show links (including new and internal), linking domain, anchor text, and best pages, most shared, most linked content of a website. Ahrefs Site Explorer is a popular tool, with a free trial, for investigating links to and from your site. Anchor text training and latest updates: ahrefs and Search Engine Journal
Gain an understanding of how questions are topically grouped to inspire writers, inform content teams and ensure you’re satisfying users and reaching your SEO potential. AlsoAsked.com will take your search term and show you what other questions “people also ask”. We’ll then dig deeper and show you visually how each level of questions is topically grouped with the next.
Authoritas is an SEO software and content strategy automation platform for eCommerce businesses, agencies and enterprises. The Authoritas SEO platform helps you increase your organic search performance and increase revenues.
Bing Webmaster Tools helps you improve your SEO site’s performance in Bing search results. Get access to free reports, web crawling tools and indexing resources. If your website targets American users, this tool is a great SEO tool as Bing has a bigger market share in America compared to other countries.
Both offer free, basic SEO site analysis tools that grade sites on how well they’re optimized for target keyword phrases.
Enterprise SEO platform. BrightEdge is the leading SEO and content performance marketing platform, helping more than 1300 customers generate more organic traffic. BrightEdge is based in San Mateo, CA with offices in New York, Seattle, Chicago, Cleveland, Tokyo, Sydney, and London
Brightlocal offers local SEO tools and local search engine marketing services for local business, agencies and consultants.
BuzzStream SEO tool is web-based software and automated tools for researching link prospects and building and managing influencers. Helping you to get the right backlinks to your site and creating buzz around key influencers. Buzz Stream also has a meta tag extractor tool where you can extract any URL meta title, meta descriptions, meta keywords.
One way to build high-grade backlinks without creating new content is broken link building. No one likes a 404 page sitting on their pages so if they can find something that’s better, they’d replace it immediately. But most marketers and content producers don’t even know they’ve got broken links on their pages, but you can let them know. Check My Links is a Chrome extension that lets you check a page for active and inactive links (broken links).
Find your competitors top high-quality links and domain trustworthiness pointing to your competitors’ sites. Cognitive SEO offers a great Content Assistant and keyword tool that is like the Google keyword tool but so much better. The tool is like low-hanging fruit for any content marketer or SEO consultant, it allows you to save a lot of time and effort while your website starts to increase search traffic and improve rankings in the search engines, offering good user experience all at once. You’ll be able to create quality content by offering valuable organic search results to the user. They offer a free trial for 14 days then you got to pay $99/month.
A great WordPress plugin that tells a visitor or robot that has recently visited your website that they don’t necessarily need to waste time reloading site images or brand new content. Caching is a great way of keeping site content closer to the user to enable a faster load time.
CopyScape is duplicate-content-detection software and a plagiarism checker, and it’s another favourite of SEO experts. A free version is available. Copyscape Premium will analySe a site’s entire content for 5 cents a page. “Within minutes you’ll have a plethora of data about which pages on your website contain duplicate content, the exact content highlighted for you, and a full list of other Web pages that your content was also discovered on. Every link in SEO revolves around content. That’s why there’s a lot of talk about generating content ideas. And all search engines hate copied content. It’s called duplicate content in the industry, and the Google Penguin update goes after sites that have duplicate content on them. But you don’t need to wait for that to happen, you can use Copyscape to stay clean. The free version of Copyscape allows you to scan content on a particular link for its duplicates on the web.
Crazy shows you a “heat map” of where your site’s visitors tend to click most frequently. Plans start at $9 a month. The tool helps you discover which pages are most important to your visitors, according to Dave Davies, CEO, Beanstalk SEO.
Learn how to perform your own DIY SEO website audit.
Post any SEO questions you may have and SEO Specialist may able to answer your question.
Best SEO Consultants and Top SEO trainers in Sydney, Australia.
How many of your website or competitor’s pages Google has indexed?: Just type: “site:yoursitename.com….”
GOOGLE ADWORDS KEYWORD PLANNER TOOL
Log into your Google Ads account and find the keyword planning tool there. allows you to analyse traffic volumes by country and keyword competition.
GOOGLE ADWORDS – TRAFFIC ESTIMATOR Your boss is telling you SEO spend is a waste, you can find out keyword market value and tell her the value of your organic traffic.
Check your analytics dashboard for the percentage of visitors your site is getting through mobile search, and you’d see why your site should be optimised for those mobile visitors. If you’re not sure if it is, enter your site into the Google mobile-friendly test page.
Google trends is a great FREE SEO tool that allows you to compare keyword trends, hot topics and hot searches.
GOOGLE INSIGHTS FOR SEARCH
Google Insights for Search has been absorbed by Google Trends around Aug 2012; the combined tool keeps the Google Trends name and exists at google.com/trends. The google.com/insights/search will redirect you to the new Google Trends. Google Insights for Search was a tool compare search volume patterns across specific regions, categories, time frames and properties.
GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE TOOLS
- Free Google Data Studio template for a more actionable Google Search Console Dashboard
While it’s clear page speed is a ranking signal, you shouldn’t be checking and boosting your site load time just for the search bots. Do it for your visitors also. There are very few people that’d wait on a site that’s not up in at most five seconds. GTmetrix loads your site from different test server locations around the world. It displays your exact load time and grades your site based on a number of factors. And there are many of recommendations for you too.
Enter a URL to check the status of all offsite links found on a page. The output will display status codes for each offsite link the tool can follow, including 404s and 410s, so you can find any broken links on the page.
Featured Snippet+ SEO tool helps you identify and optimise for various featured snippet opportunities. You can also research “People Also Ask” boxes and “Search Related to” results (to possibly include those in your copy). See all the images and videos that show up in Google search for your important queries (and come up with ideas on creating your own). Google featured snippets are prime real estate in the SERPs and marketers and SEO Managers want to win this traffic for their website, this tool presents the featured snippet data for your target keyword phrases to make it easier for you to SEO optimise your site for Google Snippets.
Our one-of-a-kind tool gives you the actionable data you need to get results.
(a Moz app): This top SEO tool offers Twitter analytics, follower segmentation, social graph tracking. Followerwonk helps you explore and grow your social graph. Give your power graphics on who your Twitter followers are, where they are located when they tweet.
Integrity link checker seo tool
Free website link Checker. Links on a web page very quickly become broken (link rot) because they get moved, deleted or changed, and other people that we link to do the same. Using a link checker regularly will improve your website’s user experience (UX) and search engine optimisation (SEO). Integrity is the free link checker for Mac. It’s OSX native, it is a very fast and accurate SEO tool.
The Keywords Everywhere extension is a free keyword research tool that shows you useful google keyword search volume and cost per click data on multiple websites. This tool saves you the hassle of copying data from various websites and using the Google AdWords keyword planner to see relevant search volume and CPC data. The tool also allows the user to get keyword metrics for any list of keywords and also lets the user download the list in Excel, CSV or PDF file formats.
These websites are currently supported. As we support more websites, we will add them to the list below.
- Google Search – data shown under the search box
- Google Search Console – data shown in the Search Analytics page
- Google Analytics – data are shown in the Organic and Search Engine Optimisation -> Queries pages
- Google Trends – data are shown in the queries widget
- Google Search – data are shown under the main keyword as well as related searches
- YouTube – data shown under the search box
- Bing – data shown under the search box
- Amazon – data shown under the search box
- eBay – data shown under the search box
- AnswerThePublic.com – data are shown in the popup on each spoke of the wheel, data also shown in the alphabetic listings
- Soovle.com – data shown next to each keyword all over the page
- KeywordShitter.com – data shown under the main text area next to keywords
- Majestic – Anchor Text Report
- Moz Link Explorer – Anchor Text Report
Keywordkeg helps you find low competition, easy to rank for keywords. Get access to Volume, CPC, and Competition from Google Keyword Planner. In addition to these, use our proprietary metrics to compare contenders in your keyword hunt.
- On-Page Difficulty (0-100): Measure of various factors that contribute to difficulty in ranking for the keyword-based on the page’s content. The lower, the better the opportunity to rank.
- Off-Page Difficulty (0-100): A backlinks based measure that demonstrates the difficulty in ranking for a keyword. The lower the measure, the better the opportunity to rank.
- SEO Difficulty (0-100): Measure of overall SEO Difficulty for the keyword, which is a combination of On-Page and Off-Page difficulty. The lower the measure, the better the opportunity to rank.
- CTR Scope (0-100): The Click Through Rate Scope metric is a measure of how much traffic you can expect to get. The higher the score, the better.
keywordsheeter is a bulk keyword tool. After keyword generation, you can analyse the found keywords for difficulty. Keywords can also be mass analysed for exact match .com domain availability. Pick a few seed keywords and it comes up with loads more.
SEO rankings, on-page, backlinks, and reports — all in one easy-to-use toolkit. Hundreds of link opportunities. You can choose your research technique from 10 most effective prospecting mechanisms (guest posting, directories, reviews – you name it), or create your own research method with any search operators of your choice. In seconds, LinkAssistant will find hundreds of most relevant prospects for you. This is a huge time-saver for any SEO professional. Some top features include:
- High-quality link prospects. Gather all kinds of stats and insights with one click to check the value of potential links. You’ll see the value of the prospect by looking at its quality factors, such as Page/Domain Authority, Domain age, Alexa, social media metrics, etc. LinkAssistant makes sure you avoid all potentially harmful links.
- Easy outreach right from the app. Gather all contact emails automatically and contact link prospects straight away, right from the app. Use handy email templates for every type of outreach to make your emails feel personal, or create your own templates. Easily track sents and replies, flag important emails so you don’t forget to reply or follow up. Stay in touch without any effort and get the links you are after or delete the links you don’t approve of.
- One-click link verification. Run regular link checks to make sure your acquired links don’t get taken down, switched to no-follow, or have the wrong anchors. Contact partners right away if a link fails verification!
- Customised link building reports. LinkAssistant’s reports are customizable, white-label, and designed for all devices. You can easily share them with clients by uploading your report to the cloud and receiving a shareable link. Looking for a way to automate reporting completely? Set up a scheduled task, and LinkAssistant will build reports on autopilot and deliver them to clients on your schedule, as a direct link or attachment, in a plain text or custom HTML email.
After latest Google Penguin updates, bad links can severely hurt your website rankings. Linkdetox can help you clean up your Link profile. Analyze your profile for toxic links! Now. Identify links that have the highest likelihood of hurting your website.
LINK PROSPECTOR by Citation Labs
The Link Prospector tool uncover the links that will improve your rankings. Their Link Target Score algorithm ensures the best opportunities are available for your SEO strategy.
$99/month SEO services that use artificial intelligence. Includes Article creation, blog posts, backlinks, and on-page optimisation.
lionn seo tool backlinks
One of the best SEO tools to check Backlinks and inbound links counter. You can compare up to 5 domains simultaneously and see who is getting more link growth. MajesticSEO offers a basic free plan as well as paid plans, and it “evaluates all links and helps separate high-quality links from low-quality links. The site also breaks down anchor text in a pie chart and is a great tool to see if your link anchor text is over-optimized. That is, whether Google would deem your anchor text wording an out-of-compliance attempt to spam or game the search engines. (Anchor text is the text within a hyperlinked phrase).
This is an SEO content creator that needs ideas to write topics. With MarketMuse’s content intelligence and strategy platform you’ll be able to have more in-depth content that goes well with what your demographic is looking for.
explore keywords people are searching for on amazon.com
Allows you to check your backlinks. You can also get send alerts when your competitors get a new backlink. Competitor keyword ranking checker is also available.
Morningscore is a new SEO tool with great UI and powerful metrics. ⭐ Get your full SEO overview with our in-depth data.
One of the most complete and best SEO tools in the market, Moz tools offer all the SEO toolset you need to ensure you get the best rankings on search engines including Google. These tools to help you optimise your local business listings, track your social media performance, conduct link research, access SEO metrics for any page, and more.
A good way to analyze your chances with a keyword is looking at the top ten ranking pages for that keyword. And one tool that provides real-time data for that is the MozBar. MozBar is a Chrome extension developed by the Moz team that displays some of the Moz Pro metrics like DA and PA. DA is short for Domain Authority and is a trusted gauge for websites in the eyes of the search engines. (Nobody knows for sure what Google or Bing thinks of a website, so DA, just like other metrics, is just an estimate.) PA, short for Page Authority is a rating of how trusted a particular web page is and it takes other metrics like the number of backlinks a page has and the referring domains to a page into consideration. When you install the MozBar extension, you’d need to login to your Moz account or create one if you’re a new user. Then refresh the search page so you’d get results with the MozBar.
MOZ LINK EXPLORER (Former: Open site explorer)
With Moz Link Explorer you can perform competitive link research, explore backlinks, anchor text, and more for free.
Check for duplicate content on the web.
Pulno is an SEO Audit tool – pull up your SEO. Search engine optimization issues are now easy to fix with Pulno.
offers free website analysis tools in graphical format and provides recommendations for fixing problems.
RANK TRACKER ⚡ eDigital recommended ⚡
Rank Tracker is one the most advanced and powerful SEO tool for keyword tracking, keyword research and PPC analysis.
RANK WATCH ⚡ eDigital recommended ⚡
RankWatch is a very effective SEO Management Platform that allows marketers to gain a birds-eye view of all their digital marketing campaigns and provides them with actionable data to work on. Key features:
- Keyword Archive. Go back to any past date and check what the Google Page looked like. RankWatch through Keyword Archive gives you access to historical data for your keywords by keeping a screenshot of the Google SERP for you to refer to when you need it. This allows you to re-confirm your rankings and also enquire into whom else was ranking on that specific day.
- Great Insights on the Dashboard. The success of business decisions depends on the quality of information available. The CEO Dashboard allows these decisions to be taken more swiftly and with complete confidence as it helps top management get one single consolidated view of the complete business organisation. Through the dashboard, marketers can understand the drivers of profitability and perform forecasting on various scenarios. Lastly, it will ensure that your business performance is measured and monitored using the correct checkpoints.
- Advanced Reporting. One of RankWatch’s strongest areas is its reporting structure, which can be accessed from almost every page on the tool and can be exported in multiple formats such as the basic Excel, CSV and PDF that can be customised completely to match your requirements. These reports can also be scheduled to be delivered at a certain date and time in the future depending on your choice and can be scheduled for delivery on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- City Specific Tracking. Get your rankings as precise as possible with location-based tracking and see what results your customer sees. Choose the search engine along with the specific city on which you want to monitor your keyword rankings. Geo-Specific Results. Thousands of Cities can be added.
- Email Alerts. Don’t waste time in searching for position fluctuations of your keywords. Get automated E-mail notifications of any change in your rankings by setting specific conditions on when you want to be notified of such changes through RankWatch Email Triggers. Instant notification of rank fluctuations, unlimited email addresses of recipients, notifications as soon as your keyword enters or leaves top 1/10/100 ranks.
- SEO Competitors Analysis. is all about going above your competitors’ website. RankWatch will assist you in doing just that by keeping a close eye on their online activities, organic or paid and report to you on a timely basis. We find out who your toughest competitor is and what ads they are running and how many keywords of yours they are ranking on. On top of that, we will give you a trend of what their online presence has been like and suggest you keywords that will give you an edge over them. Organic Competition, Paid Competition, Ad Copies, Keyword by Keyword comparison.
- Google Analytics Integration. RankWatch is fully integrated with Google Analytics, with the sole purpose to provide our users with inbound marketing data to make better strategically sound and informed decisions to improve their online performance.
- Website Analyser. Get your website audited and evaluated by RankWatch with a comprehensive in-depth analysis on what you are doing right and wrong with your website. RankWatch has just introduced its new version of Website Analyser, a module that focuses on conducting research into what makes a website stand out or makes it unnoticeable. It neatly informs and tests a website on extensive parameters ranging from Technology, Social Media and Mobile which are essential to score in order to get ranked and become more visible to users.
- Backlinks. On RankWatch, Backlinks are calculated in seconds and are displayed according to different parameters such as Newly Added Backlinks, Most Frequently Used Links to the Top Linking Domains. Deep Link Ratio, Site-Wide Vs. Non-Site-Wide, do-follow Vs. no-follow, Image Vs. Text, TLD Distribution, Strongest Page.
- Keyword suggestions. On RankWatch, you are not restricted to a certain number of keywords that you can track. But rather, we encourage you to track as many as you can, as it will not only allow you to identify but also provide you with more actionable data to carry on a successful SEO Campaign. Having an array of keywords will also allow you to monitor their performance over a period of time and optimise them instantly when the time is right. Long Tailed Keywords, Similar Phrases, City- Specific Results, Keyword Suggestions.
- “Low Hanging Fruit” Keywords. By working on 5 keywords, leads to other potential keywords getting affected. The only way you can perhaps track those 20-30 other keywords is via Google analytics, checking the traffic sources for your website. So, to save you all the time RankWatch has an awesome feature, which helps you identify hidden opportunities i.e. it will suggest those keywords, which you are not optimiSing, however, are ranking well & should be suggested to your clients to consider tracking them as well. These will show up under the LHF page along with their broad-match search volume, their trend over a period of 6 months and their respected CPC’s.
This top SEO Tool allows you to organise and entire link building campaign, view key SEO metrics about links, get updates about link status changes, it includes link screenshots for visually nicer reports and also can research link opportunities. Raven’s free 30-day trial provides an in-depth audit using its Site Auditor tool. “This will give you another tool to check your metadata, alt tags, headings, keyword usage, as well as a few additional data points. The report arrives in PDF format, and you can use it to measure progress as you fix site problems.
screaming frog one of the best SEO tools – logo
Enterprise SEO platform for Search Engine Optimisation.
tool for keyword optimisation for Amazon listings.
This SEO Spider tool is a small desktop program which spiders websites’ links, images, CSS, script and apps from an SEO perspective. The tool fetches key onsite elements for SEO, presents them in tabs by type and allows you to filter for common SEO issues, or slice and dice the data how you see fit by exporting into Excel. You can view, analyse and filter the crawl data. Simply enter your site’s URL and click ‘Start.’ clicking through each tab and using the built-in filters can give you a great idea of what might need to be fixed on your site. You can check your competitors’ most popular and influential pages.
Scribe reveals other profitable keywords and phrases, tells you how gently tweak your content for search engines, helps you crosslink your content for usability and increase time on site and identify websites for link building.
SEMrush SEO tool collects SERP data for million keywords and domains, including AdWords ad copies and positions, organic positions for domains and landing URLs, search volumes, CPC, competition, number of results and more. They also provide customised data for a special project. A great tool to know the semantic grouping and user intent keywords giving organic traffic to competitors websites. SEMrush tool starts at $99/month as per Feb 2019.
SEMrush Site Audit tool: Let’s face it: without a proper site audit, all the efforts put into content creation and link building will go down the drain. So, when it comes to choosing the tools to boost your website’s performance, you simply can’t ensconce for anything less than the best site audit tool that comes within an SEO suite – the SEMrush Site Audit tool. SEMrush Site Audit tool has it all and even more:
- Over 60 on-page and technical SEO checks from surface-level issues to an in-depth analysis
- Flexible settings – domain, subdomain or subfolder crawling
- On-demand crawling & scheduled auto re-crawls on a daily or weekly basis
- A brand new Google Analytics integration that uncovers the top-viewed pages on your website with technical issues and suggests how to fix them
- High-speed crawler that will process all your pages in minutes, not hours
Check keyword density for any given page.
SEO Minion helps you analyze your On-Page SEO, check broken links, check URL redirects, improve CTR by previewing and editing your website’s title/description in real-time, and checking the rank of your website in Google across multiple locations/languages (without personalization). It combines the power of many tools into one easy to use chrome extension.
No more spending hours on manually checking your site’s positions in search engines. Just sit back and let SEO PowerSuite do the job for you:
- 329 search engines
- 10 competitors to compare
- Unlimited number of keywords
- Images, Videos and other vertical search rankings
- Geo-specific rankings
- Graphs, showing progress over time
- Scheduled rank checks on autopilot
SEO PowerSuite is one of the most useful SEO software with unique analytic insight, letting you pick only the most profitable SEO tactics for your website. It can run lots of SEO tasks on autopilot, without your presence required.
You can also find profitable, traffic-generating keywords to focus your SEO efforts on.
- 19 different keyword suggestion tools
- Competition, traffic, KEI and other keyword quality factors
- In-built PPC analysis
- Traffic stats and Bounce rate data for each keyword
free browser extension that allows users to perform a variety of SEO analysis and parameters, such as Alexa rank, SEMrush links, Google Index, Webarchive age, compare URLs/domains, diagnosis reports, backlinks details, no-follow links and many more for any webpage.
With SEO SPYGLASS you can find, monitor, analyse and compare backlinks — dig all the data you need for safe and effective SEO link building.
SE Ranking is a solid SEO suit offering one of the best keyword rank trackers. The tool gives you a detailed view on your actual rankings (and recent movements) and saves a snapshot of each SERPs for each recorded query and date.
When you’re doing creating and posting your new piece of content, it’s time to start tracking your rankings on Google. SERPROBOT produces the search positions for your keywords. You can add up to five different keywords and filter by region.
Serpstat offers you keyword suggestions. It also offers its own “Keyword difficulty” so you can discover queries with lower search competition.
Allows you to change SERPS on a dummy search engine results and send the page to testers so you can have an indicator of how specific changes to positions and copy might affect CTR.
This SEO Tool allows you to gather all of your SEO information in one place. SERPs, PageRank, Pages in the main and supplemental index, backlinks, Twitter and Facebook mentions, social bookmarking, on-page analysis and more. The tools also save you time by automating your SEO activities including directory submission and communicating with relevant bloggers. You can also watch your SEO details from any platform including Windows, Mac or Cell/mobile phone (iPhone). Track your positions in search engines over time and see what works and what doesn’t.
obtain the most important traffic data for any industry in many countries; it also shows the traffic per sources, most popular sites per channel and trends.
Find out if your website and social media properties are properly mark up or not.
you can compare keywords up to three competitors, and it will show which keywords you’re still not targeting for which these competitors are already ranking and the level of traffic opportunity and competition. By July 2015 this tools support websites located in USA, UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, France, Italy, Spain and Poland.
is a free utility designed to help find duplicate content, broken links and other site issues that can negatively impact SEO. Results include average page size, average page load time, number of words per page, text to HTML ratio, duplicate content, common content, internal links per page, external links per page, total links per page, inbound links per page.
Allows you to create transcriptions from video to text. Great when optimising video content (SEO for video tool) for search engines.
you can search for any domain and see every place they’ve shown up on Google: every keyword they’ve bought on Adwords, every organic rank, and every ad variation in the last 6 years.
Rank tracking and SERP analytics platform for SEO professionals. Pricing starts at $500 a month for first 5.000 keywords. Quoted in March 2016. You can track keywords by city, state, postal code, language and mobile.
Rich snippets – Authorship verification included.
Tag Assistant helps to troubleshoot installation of various Google tags including Google Analytics, Adwords Conversion Tracking, Google Tag Manager and more. Tag Assistant helps you verify that you have installed various Google tags correctly on your page. Just navigate to any page and Tag Assistant will tell you which tags are present, find any errors and suggest tagging improvements for your website. Use Google Tag Assistant Recording to record a typical user flow to and through your website and instantly validate, diagnose, and troubleshoot issues with your Google Tags.
Text Optimizer is a semantic analysis SEO tool that takes your target search query and runs a search for it in Google or Bing, then takes the search snippets that your chosen search engine generates for that query and applies “semantic” analysis to identify related and underlying concepts that you may want to include in your content.
TITLE BUILDER – EBAY TITLE GENERATOR
Title builder is an SEO tool for eBay store owners and it helps you create powerful SEO optimised eBay Titles. Helps you find the most searched keywords on eBay per country. Key features:
- New & Hot Keyword Ideas
- Item Images with Similar Keywords
- Keywords Score & Competition Levels
- Spell Check To Find The Best Keywords
- eBay Suggested Categories For Your Item
- 7 Languages & 15 eBay Marketplaces
- Other Sellers Keywords
Check out any page speed issues and how to solve them.
Find out where your competitors are getting social shared from.
Help you find search term combinations. This tool suggests tons of related keywords for you by adding modifiers to your seed keyword. Enter a keyword, hit suggest and wait for the results.
A powerful tool for SEOs to quickly audit links, content & social data. it can be configured to retrieve thousands of links, content and social data for almost any task. Great if you want to make a list of the number of backlinks for each URL of your website and do some “SEO content pruning” and de-index pages with little SEO value.
These tools will allow you to safely browse the internet from public locations. it provides anonymous IP address so your network and location is unknown. For SEO research it allows choosing from different cities around the world to see what Google localised results are.
This is one of the top SEO tools that allow you to pick the most profitable keywords for your site. This tools will help you pinpoint high demand/low competition keywords and exploit them. You can also use this tool to spy on your competitors and analyse their SEO strategies. With this tool, you will optimise your pages for high search engine rankings.
Site errors are not good signals for Google Rankings — if your site has signs of poor quality, why would Google give you high rankings? Most SEOs do know this, but only very few are skilled to identify and fix all site errors. Website Auditor helps you avoid any on-page problems and ensure stable, effective and best SEO. Website Auditor can find all technical issues that are lowering your search engine rankings, it will show you how to fix them. You will be able to see how your competitors are handling on-page SEO and you can also get keyword usage advice for each of your pages. Find and fix all your website SEO issues — and make your site rank higher in search engines!
This tool allows you to find out the website owner of an Australian website.
WooRank SEO tool is a popular Website Review and SEO Tool. You can run a free review. You can also create an Advanced Review to track and optimise your website.
(free) is for sites that use the open-source WordPress.org CMS, and it can automatically fix and streamline many technical errors a site might have without too much technical knowledge needed. You can also use it to enter your HTML title tags and meta descriptions.
CSV Spreadsheet (by Distilled). This great SEO tool for Youtube video and spreadsheet will help you to easily create a custom Youtube Playlist. Saving you a great amount of time.
BEST SEO TOOLS
was brought to you by…
Award Winner Digital Marketer, top Linkedin Influencer, Certified Facebook / Adwords Professional, Certified SEO Consultant, StartUp Investor, Writer, Speaker. 15+ years optimising some of Australia’s top brands. MAU.trains marketers via Strategy Workshops & Training Sessions inc his popular Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates. MAU. enjoys football, Latin music & hiking while teaching Digital Marketing or completing creative photography briefs and conceptual photography assignments. Subscribe to MAU.’s e-newsletter connect on LinkedIn Instagram Facebook
eDigital – Australia’s “Digital Marketing” Destination
Share your opinion below 😀 ⇓