THE WORLD’S BEST 29 MARKETING GRANTS
Find below some of the latest and current World’s best 26 Marketing Grants for marketers, business owners, entrepreneurs and start-up founders. Curated by MAU. Digital Marketing Specialist at eDigital.
THE WORLD’S 29 MARKETING GRANTS – LIST
AUSTRALIAN MARKETING GRANTS
- “Empowering Business to go Digital” Grant by the Australian Department of Industry, Innovation and Science. Provides a successful applicant with up to $3 million in matched funding to establish a non-government organisation to build and enhance small business digital capability and to address issues raised in the Small Business Digital Taskforce report.
- Export Market Development Grants if you work in higher education and engage in marketing activities to attract international students to study in Australia, you are likely eligible for the Export Market Development Grant (EMDG). This grant offers a 50% cash rebate on eligible marketing activities net of the first $5k of expenditure, the average grant value awarded to clients is upwards of $50k.
- Queensland Government (Australia) – Small Business Digital Grants Program
- Small Business Digital Champions Project. 15 Australian Industry Associations will receive $50,000 each year for two years to establish a trusted digital advisory service. These Industry Associations will be promoting the benefits of ‘going digital’ to their association’s membership. This may include advice on technology trends and technology adoption of; hardware; software; digital training; online content development; online digital planning; and coaching and support. The trusted digital advisory service will provide sector-specific, best practice digital advisory services to their small business members free of charge.
- South Australia export accelerator grant Eligible activities include Marketing materials, Market research, e-commerce development, Export training and consulting, participation in trade shows and business missions, overseas travel and accommodation costs, support for inbound buyers. The South Australia Export Accelerator is a competitive, merit-based grant program, where applicants must provide 1:1 matched funding.
- Victoria-Israel Science and Technology Research and Development Fund (VISTECH). Eligible project costs and activities may include: personnel costs for new additional staff, cost of purchasing, leasing or renting equipment or instrumentation, cost of sub-contracting and consultancy services used exclusively for the project, other operating expenses (e.g. cost of materials, consumables and other supplies), premarketing expenses, outlays to meet regulatory requirements, business planning, knowledge transfer to industry and other end users necessary travel. Corporate overheads, as well as finance charges, are not eligible.
- VicHealth “This Girl Can” Marketing Grants
- VicHealth “Top Spin” Marketing Grants
INDIAN MARKETING GRANTS
- StartUp Odisha Product Development and Marketing/ Publicity assistance up to Rs. 15 lakh (up to Rs.16 lakhs, if the startup Founder (s)/Co-Founder (s) is Woman or transgender or from Social Categories such as SC/ST/SEBC/PH. In such a case, Woman or transgender or SC/ST/SEBC/PH should have at least 50% equity in the startup entity.), which may be given to a ‘recognized’ Startup entity for introduction of innovated product in the market, if it fulfils any of the following conditions: Startup has got total equity financing by SEBI registered AIF Category 1 & 2 fund or Angel Networks of at least Rs. 25 Lakh; or Sanction Letter of funding/grant to the entity by Government of India or any State Government of at least Rs. 5 Lakh; or The startup has got a revenue run rate of Rs. 2.5 Lakh per month over last six months at least.
SWISS MARKETING GRANTS
- FIT Digital Grant by the Fondation pour l’innovation technologique. FIT Digital aims to support entrepreneurs who develop digital projects in the Canton of Vaud, based on an innovative business model, difficult to imitate and with strong growth potential. This grant will give a chance to test new innovative business models, quickly gather evidence of success and support you financially in the early stages of your startup development.
UNITED KINGDOM MARKETING GRANTS
- The Big Lottery Digital Fund for charities (UK) Up to 500.000 pounds per charity
- The Tech for Good Program Digital grant for UK charities interested to address helping children survive and thrive; global mental health matters; fighting for gender justice and helping people have safe places to live.
- Clarion Futures Digital Grant Program. Clarion Futures is the charitable foundation of Clarion Housing Group – the country’s largest housing association with 125,000 homes nationwide. Round 1 of the Clarion Futures Digital Grant Programme will be open to applications from Wednesday 22 May 2019. Grants of between £1,000 and £5,000 will be available to organisations seeking to deliver innovative, well-designed projects that support Clarion residents and the wider community to address digital exclusion.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA MARKETING GRANTS
- Baker Polito Seafood Marketing Grant, Massachusetts, USA.
- Facebook community leadership program
- Fayette County Marketing Grants
- Fort Pierre, South Dakota Tourism Marketing Grant
- Garfield County Uta Cooperative Marketing Grant The office is now accepting applications for two grants for 2019: the event grant and the cooperative marketing funding grant. Nonprofits and municipal governments interested in planning or promoting local events can apply for up to $3,000 in grant funding. The grant money is to help enhance and encourage economic vitality and quality of life in Bryce Canyon country.
- Inyo County, California Tourism Marketing Grants
- Maryland Tourism Marketing Grant
- Mason City (IOWA) Marketing Grant Program Are you involved with an event, convention, tournament or facility that attracts visitors to Mason City? If so, you may be eligible to receive FREE money through Visit Mason City’s Tourism Marketing Grant Program.
- New Jersey Tourism Marketing Grant This Grant Program goal is to promote New Jersey as a premier travel destination. Funding will be provided to promote and market-specific tourism opportunities in New Jersey. Open to any New Jersey organisation that can demonstrate a significant interest in the New Jersey tourism industry. Organisations must show a match of 25% from partners or sponsors that are Non-State funding sources.
- New Mexico Cooperative Marketing Grant Program
- Office of Child Support Enforcement Digital Marketing grant helps child support agencies with digital marketing.
- Pennsylvania Council of the Arts All-Digital-Grant
- Sarasota County – Red Tide Marketing Grant This is a one-on-one marketing support grant to entities desiring to market their program, event or festival outside of Sarasota County to garner
attendance from tourists and rebuild revenue lost due to the presence of red tide. Total budget for this grant program for FY 2019 (December 1, 2018 – September 30, 2019) is $60,000. Marketing support funding per project is $2,500 – $10,000, to be expended directly by Visit Sarasota County.
- Sheep Production and Marketing Grant Program. This marketing grant strengthens and enhances the production and marketing of sheep and sheep products in the United States including the improvement of business infrastructure, resource development and the development of innovative approaches to solve long-term needs.
- Warrensburg, Missouri Tourism Marketing Grant
- Wisconsin Tourism Marketing Grant Offers funding and guidance to make a promotion or event come to fruition. The grant reimburses Wisconsin non-profit organizations for qualified advertising costs.
THE WORLD’S BEST MARKETING GRANTS LIST
was brought to you by…
Award Winner Digital Marketer, top Linkedin Influencer, Certified Facebook / Adwords Professional, Certified SEO Consultant, StartUp Investor, Writer, Speaker. 15+ years optimising some of Australia’s top brands. MAU.trains marketers via Strategy Workshops & Training Sessions inc his popular Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates. MAU. enjoys football, Latin music & hiking while teaching Digital Marketing or completing creative photography briefs and conceptual photography assignments. Subscribe to MAU.’s e-newsletter connect on LinkedIn Instagram Facebook
eDigital – Australia’s “Digital Marketing” Destination
Share your opinion below 😀 ⇓