WHAT IS BEHAVIOURAL TARGETING?
Find out what behavioural targeting is. Defined by MAU. Senior Digital Marketing Specialist at eDigital.
BEHAVIOURAL TARGETING DEFINITION
Behavioural targeting is an Advertising method used by marketers and advertisers to present targeted ads to previous website or app visitors and/or online buyers by collecting information about their browsing behaviour on the advertiser website or app.
BENEFITS OF BEHAVIOURAL TARGETING
With behavioural targeting, you can benefit from the below:
- Track your website and app engagement with custom events
- Build segments based on specific website or app engagement
- Use app engagement data to trigger an action. example: automation email
- Create and promote personalised ads and content based on website or app engagement
- Access your website or app engagement segmentation data. Check with your provider how many days it has been recorded.
- View events within contact profiles (when your CRM or email marketing platform is integrated with your website or app)
Behavioural advertising helps you provide visitors and buyers with more personalised content, deals and offers. It helps you understand what they need or look for. You can use behavioural targeting to better serve your customers.
BEHAVIOURAL TARGETING MEANING
was brought to you by…
Award Winner Digital Marketer, top Linkedin Influencer, Certified Facebook / Adwords Professional, Certified SEO Consultant, StartUp Investor, Writer, Speaker. 15+ years optimising some of Australia’s top brands. MAU.trains marketers via Strategy Workshops & Training Sessions inc his popular Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates. MAU. enjoys football, Latin music & hiking while teaching Digital Marketing or completing creative photography briefs and conceptual photography assignments. Subscribe to MAU.’s e-newsletter connect on LinkedIn Instagram Facebook
eDigital – Australia’s “Digital Marketing” Destination
Share your opinion below 😀 ⇓