BEST ADWORDS MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Find below all the information about our best Google Ads (Former Adwords) management services. We help clients in Australia and overseas. Brought to you by MAU. Digital Marketing Specialist at eDigital.
BEST GOOGLE ADWORDS MANAGEMENT SERVICES AGENCY
WHAT YOU GET…
✔ Google Adwords Campaign Optimisation and Management, including keyword and ad group optimisation by a Google AdWords Certified professional.
✔ Weekly adjusted bidding by your eDigital Specialist who will review and optimise the campaign.
✔ Keyword Strategy – Your dedicated eDigital Specialist will provide you with a list with the most optimal keyword we should start your campaign. You also have the freedom to choose any keywords you want.
✔ Ad text creation for ad groups.
✔ Keyword changes.
✔ Media Spend changes per month.
✔ Monthly report of Campaign performance at the end of each month delivered to your preferred email address.
✔ Access to call your eDigital Adwords Specialist to review monthly reports and agree on next month actions.
OUR ADWORDS PRACTICES
✔ Ensuring top-performing groups are getting the traffic they deserve.
✔ Not paying too much for highly competitive terms.
✔ We will not bid more than what you can afford. More often than not, the top position is not the most profitable.
WHO DO WE LEARN ADWORDS FROM?
- Brad Geddes. Founder of Certified Knowledge, a PPC training and toolset platform. He is the author of Advanced Google AdWords and an official Google AdWords Seminar Leader.
- Official Google Adwords blog
- Official Google Adwords Academy.
WHAT’S OUR ADWORDS BIDDING METHODOLOGY?
- Manual bidding. Most of our clients and mid-size business that do not require bidding for more than 800 search term combinations. We adjust biddings manually ( not letting the fox – google automated bidding – go crazy in the hen house) depending on different factors influencing their industries.
- Different Factors. We raise or reduce our clients’ biddings depending on conversion goals (Cost per Acquisition goals), search volume, volatility (trends), CPC ranges, and workflow. The higher any one of those items is, the more often bids need to be examined. A site spending $100/month does need minimal daily bidding adjustments. An account spending $4 million/month will need to change bids multiple times per week. Some companies watch how busy their sales force is and adjust bids or campaign budgets in real-time based upon call volume, phone wait times, and their current capacity, which is a workflow bidding environment.
- Lowest CPC focused bidding: We start your campaign with minimal bids and make little increments every week see what ad position (sweet spot) is the most optimal in terms of conversions. You might find that your ads do not need to be in position one or two. The downside is that it will take longer to build a good QS Quality Score.
- Quality Score focused bidding: We might take the suggested max CPC by the traffic/keyword estimation tools and add another 51% to the max CPC. For QS quality score optimisation, it’s better to start high and come down than to try and keep climbing up. This strategy will help build that QS Quality Score right out of the start.
BEST ADWORDS (PPC) BID MANAGEMENT TIP
- Understand the true value of a customer (customer lifetime value) and work to increase the customer’s value post-sale. If you can raise the customer value and have a true picture of customer worth, then you can make much better bid decisions. Competitors that bid really high, might have in reality a great lead nurturing, up-selling, and customer retention programs (loyalty programs) that make their customer worth more their clicks.
- Schedule your optimisation. Don’t obsessively look in campaigns every day and make reactionary changes. If you make bid changes every day, most likely you are not gathering enough data for those changes to be warranted. Use your calendar or project management system to task you with regular bid optimisation, ad optimisation, search query report review, etc. Keeping your optimisation on a regular schedule will ensure you are making the right changes at the right time based on the right data.
NOT INCLUDED IN OUR ADWORDS SERVICES
- Google Adwords Media spend. You can invest as much as you would like however there might be some insights we can pass related to search volume and estimative Cost per Click fees that we highly suggest you take into consideration when deciding your monthly budget. Find out how Google calculates your clicks.
- Landing page optimisation. You need to ensure you have relevant content on live pages in your website that highly matches the keywords we will be bidding for. eDigital can train you on how to create a compelling landing page.
WHAT IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL YOUR GOOGLE ADWORDS CAMPAIGN?
- There are no cancellation fees. However, the eDigital Management and Optimisation fees you paid in advance are not refundable.
- We will set up the Google Ads (AdWords) campaign under your company name so you will own the account. When cancelling our services you will still have access to your account as you are the one who owns it.
WHAT IF YOU HAVE ALREADY A GOOGLE ADWORDS ACCOUNT?
- We will review your old campaign and take learnings and insights – if any – as per process indicated right below…
ADWORDS MANAGEMENT PRICING
- Google Ads Campaign set up: $395 One time only fee.
- Adwords management and optimisation services start at $695/month. Contact eDigital today!
AFTER YOU PAY…
- We will send you an email confirming the payment with an attached invoice.
- We will call you to confirm the campaign objectives.
- We will email you our suggested keyword list for you to approve.
- Once the keyword list is approved, we will set up the campaign, create campaign structure (Adgroups, keywords, bidding) and push campaign live.
- The campaign will start running and you will receive your first eDigital Adwords report at the end of every month.
GOOGLE ADWORDS CONSULTING SESSION
Why not keep your AdWords Management in house and only hire an AdWords certified professional to offer you best practices and top actionable recommendations improve your current AdWords performance.
This eDigital Google AdWords Consulting session is for you! Please find below all the information about the session and the topics that can be included in your custom AdWords session.
- AdWords campaign structure review
- ROI measurement audit
- Google Ads (Adwords) Optimisation techniques for Christmas or other seasonal campaigns
- Audit and analysis of your current bidding strategies
- Dynamic keyword insertion audit
- Keyword matching options audit
- Christmas landing page
- Negative keywords audit and best practices
- Bidding on your own brand name – things you should consider
- Ad text creative review (including ad extensions options)
- Search Console “Hidden Gems” data for your Xmas campaigns
- Aligning your other seasonal marketing campaigns into AdWords
- Review to your current Google Display or re-marketing campaigns
BEST ADWORDS MANAGEMENT SERVICES AND SUPPORT
was brought to you by…
Award Winner Digital Marketer, top Linkedin Influencer, Certified Facebook / Adwords Professional, Certified SEO Consultant, StartUp Investor, Writer, Speaker. 15+ years optimising some of Australia’s top brands. MAU.trains marketers via Strategy Workshops & Training Sessions inc his popular Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates. MAU. enjoys football, latin music & hiking while teaching Digital Marketing or completing creative photography briefs and conceptual photography assignments. Subscribe to MAU.’s e-newsletter connect on LinkedIn Instagram Facebook
eDigital – Australia’s “Digital Marketing” Destination
Share your opinion below 😀 ⇓