BEST SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING PLAN TEMPLATE
Get this best Social Media Marketing Plan template (Google Spread sheet) today and start developing your successful social media plan and campaigns!
eDigital has benchmarked different social media templates from top business consulting firms to marketing agencies and we have taken some great insights and have created one single Master Social Media Plan Template for you.
BENEFITS OF THIS SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING PLAN TEMPLATE
- Saves you time! Yes, you could start a template from scratch but why? Request this template and you will be working with your colleagues on it straight away! We have invested some good hours making sure it is nicely presented and the the formulas on some of the worksheets have been tested and work great. The benefit of having it on Google Spread Sheet is that you can give access to your social media and/or marketing team wherever they are as the document will live on the cloud. They can also add comments to any cell and people will be notified when commenting is happening, making it a very dynamic template 🙂
- Helps you plan tangible executions for your customer journey! This template will help you identify and plan key social media activities and develop a strategy to make your business stand out in social media, increase customer awareness of your product and services, increase preference and trial and ultimately drive people to buy (purchase), increase repeat purchases and loyalty and advocacy.
- Helps you keep track! This Social Media Marketing Plan template has been designed to help you present and track your marketing objectives, strategies and tactical executions in a nice manner and to get buy in from other stakeholders at your company.
Get this Social Media Marketing Plan template today – click on the image below ⬇️
Why you need a Social Media Marketing Plan Template?
- Increase sales via production of social media stories that move customers from awareness all the way to loyalty and advocacy.
- Brief agencies and other providers so much easier. By sharing this template with your agencies, your freelance social media manager or PR agency they will quickly and easily understand your social media activity and goals.
- Get buy in from other stakeholders about your current and projected social media activities
- Keep consistency. Specially when using campaign tagging parameters you need to ensure everyone gets it right. The template offers a campaign tagging tool you can use straight away.
- Monitor your social media activities, progress and success.
What to consider and/or have ready before you using this Social Media Marketing Plan template
When completing this Social Media Marketing Plan template, you also be asked to write down your brand positioning statement, brand mission, brand vision, brand values and key information about your brand . This Social Media Marketing Plan template will help you set realistic and measurable objectives, includes and action plans, and allocate responsibilities.
What it is included on this Social Media Marketing Plan Template
This Social Media Marketing Plan template identifies key areas including:
Before you start your social media activation, it is critical your social media team and partners understand your brand. In this section of the spread sheet, the template asks you to write down key information about your brand including: What issues/problems the brand is trying to solved? Unique elements brought to market: product features, range, delivery, customer service, rewards, program, convenience, cost saving. It will also asks you to define your brand mission, vision, values, language, design.
The template will ask you to map out all the social media activities to reach every single customer touch point within the Customer Purchase Journey.
SOCIAL MEDIA CALENDAR
On this section of the spread sheet, you will be defining the top tactical social media activities you will be performing every month.
WIP (WORK IN PROGRESS – LIST)
When working with different team and on multiple projects, it is important to have a list of key social media activities/tasks you and your teams need to track and ensure they get completed.
CAMPAIGN TAGGING TOOL
The template shows an example on how to do Social Media benchmark for Instagram. So you can compare yoru engagement levels againsts competitors.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH THE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING PLAN TEMPLATE
- Once your make the payment, you will be redirected to a page where you can find the link that takes you to the Google Docs where the template is located.
- Making a copy is easy! Just go to File > Make a copy
- Then, you are ready to use the Social Media Marketing Plan Template!
UPDATING YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING PLAN
You will adapt this Social Media Marketing Plan as you bring learnings and insights from your key social media metrics, sales data, marketing data and customers feedback, competitor review and observation and evaluation of your industry environment.
ASSIGNING RESPONSIBILITIES TO YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLAN
Your Social Media Marketing team should be actively involved in the production and tracking of all the elements committed in your Social Media Marketing Plan. Assigning responsibilities in advance will clear up any questions to make sure everyone is on the same page.
MEASURING PROGRESS AND SUCCESS
Last phase during the execution of your Social Media Marketing Plan is to ensure you are measuring progress, tweak template accordingly and have your success metrics ready to be compared with your initial baseline.
- How to build a dynamic social media plan by Postplanner.
- Not sure whether your Social Media Marketing Plan is ready to be presented to your team?eDigital helps you draft and review your Social Media Marketing Plan. Contact eDigital today!
- eDigital can also run workshops and training sessions for your team to ensure you have a sound Social Media Marketing Plan.