ON-SITE SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING & WORKSHOPS AND CLASSES
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY WORKSHOPS AND TRAINING SESSIONS
Are you looking for some social media help, support or social media training to improve and dramatically increase the results of your time spent promoting your business on social media?
WHAT’S AN ON-SITE SOCIAL MEDIA SESSION
An on-site social media training session is a face-to-face practical session where an eDigital consultant visit your office or any of your preferred space for training and help you roadmap your social media strategy, key goals, metrics and show you best practices when engaging with your prospective and current customers via Social Media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google plus, Linkedin, SlideShare and others.
OUR APPROACH – SOCIAL MEDIA METRICS MAP
We help you get your team to buy into the complete story data can tell, rather than vanity metrics. Just because some of your post get some sort of engagement, doesn’t necessarily mean you’re besting your competitor, whose engagement as a percentage of audience is through the roof. SOLUTION: Tell the whole story and use the below Social Metrics Map. We make sure you’re reporting on the correct metrics, not just the “sexy” ones; aligning your KPIs with your social strategy’s objectives.
WHAT’S REQUIRED FROM A CLIENT
- Meeting room that accommodates all participants.
- Access to wifi internet
- Project is ideal but not necessary.
- Participants to bring their own computers and notebooks, pens and passwords.
- Important to prepared and bring a list of all your social media questions/challenges/doubts.
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITHIN THE SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING SESSIONS?
Client set top five agenda items they would like to learn/improve and an eDigital consultant can prepared any material, best practices, examples to show and explain during the session.
eDigital practical social media sessions can include topics such as:
- How to set up a Facebook business page.
- How to source, edit and publish images for your social media.
- What tools to use to schedule your social media posts.
- How to create your social media strategy (positioning, voice and tone).
- How to create your content strategy (own, user generated, partner generated).
- How to cultivate and nurture media partners and social media influencers to grow your community.
- How to create and publish and optimise Facebook and Instagram ads.
- How to build a Facebook or Instagram community.
- How to use Google Trends and Google Adwords keyword planner when deciding top content for your social media
- How to measure your social media success in Google Analytics
- How to do keyword research to find key topics to publish via social media
- How to use Instagram and Pinterest to promote your business and engage with your prospective clients and customers
- How to set up and post on Google Plus
- How to use Linkedin for b2b (business to business) and how to become a social seller.
- How to use SlideShare to increase leads.
- How to promote your most popular social media content via email marketing.
Any questions that cannot be answered during the social media training session, they will be follow up with an email after the session.
WHAT’S THE SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING SESSION DURATION?
Mauricio’s on-site sessions are between 2-2.5 hours. The more sessions you book, cost per session gets reduced. Most of eDigital clients like to book on average 3-4 sessions. From experience we recommend keeping sessions to a max of 2.5 hours.
HOW MANY PARTICIPANTS CAN BE INVITED TO THE SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING SESSIONS?
We suggest no more than 30 participants.We can train large Government teams or large enterprise teams. However from experience our sessions tend to be for max four participants; – mid size businesses with a couple of people in charge of marketing and some else interested to take the session: sales manager, ceo, director – making them very detailed and thorough. The less participants the more opportunity to respond to all questions and challenges each participant is experiencing with social media.
WHERE IN AUSTRALIA CAN WE HAVE EDIGITAL SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING?
Sydney metro areas are the most affordable as we are based in Bondi Beach, Sydney Eastern Suburbs.
A small extra charge will be added to cover the transport cost and time when providing on-site training in cities such as Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Cairns, Darwin, Hobart, Perth or to travel to NSW towns such as Wollongong, Central Coast, Gosford, Byron Bay and others.
WHO ARE THE SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINERS?
Mauricio Escobar is the current eDigital social media trainer with over 12 years social media experience with top brands including: News Limited, Realestate.com.au, NSW Government, The Athlete’s Foot, Thrifty Car Rental has trained hundreds of business owners (see top clients), marketing managers and other digital marketing and social media enthusiasts.
WHAT’S THE PRICE FOR THE SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING SESSIONS?
Prices depend on how many sessions you are interested to undertake and how many people is invited to the session. Please call Mauricio on 0481 367 711 to discuss your specific needs.
CAN EDIGITAL MANAGE MY BUSINESS SOCIAL MEDIA TOO?
We could but we encourage you or someone in your team to do it as you ultimately know your brand values, personality, voice and tone. You are the one who have daily access and knowledge about your brand and business. By the time you brief and send material to us or to other social media agency and get it all approved it will double your time. Best you directly own and manage your business social media.
However for advanced social media campaigns builds and optimisation. ie: consumer competitions/contest or advanced paid campaigns we can run them on behalf of you.
ALTERNATIVE SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING OPTIONS
Alternatively if you want to learn social media online, we suggest you check some of these social media online courses. eDigital also runs after hours social media classes in Sydney. To know about our next Social Media classes, please follow us on Facebook or subscribe to our e-newsletter where more than 1.2k industry professionals are already receiving our social media training invites.
CLIENTS’ SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING FEEDBACK
“Mauricio has a great presentation style. Friendly, knowledgeable, articulate and engages with his audience frequently”
“Mauricio was wonderful. Lots of information on the subject and great use of relevant examples. Also really like how he asked the class for examples, opportunity for new ideas to be raised and success stories in different industries brought to attention. Would love to know of more of his classes!”
“I thought it was great and would attend another of his classes”
” The lecturer provided a very extensive range of valuable information. As time was short sadly we ran out of time to see some of his excellent information.I would suggest extending the time from 2 to 3 hours”
“The class was great and Mauricio’s knowledge of marketing and social media was indeed impressive”
“I thought it was great and would attend another of his classes”
“Hi Mauricio, Thank you for tonight’s class- very insightful and I learnt a lot! Would love to get your newsletter! Cheers, Corina”
“Hello Mauricio, A belated thank you for running an excellent Social Media Mapping session on Wednesday at GA. It was a very useful session and I learned many tips. Jill”
eDigital Social Media audits are great for brands that are looking to improve the presence, content quality and amplification of their social media.
An eDigital Social Media Audit draft document will spot those hidden opportunities your brand can unlock in order to improve your social media reach, engagement and amplification.
Whatever your social media platform you use, our Audits not just tell you what to do but will bring some of the world’s best examples other brands are implementing to win followers and reach business objectives.
- Check out Mauricio’s profile as a Social Media keynote speaker.
- Check out our Pinterest Classes, training and workshops in Sydney and other cities in Australia.
- Learn more about Social Media by following us on.Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, BlogSpot, LinkedIn.