BEST SEO CONSULTANTS IN SYDNEY
eDigital’s foundation is SEO. Mauricio Escobar, current Global Head of Digital Marketing Strategy at eDigital, started his Digital Marketing careers optimising websites for better rankings in Google Australia.
Some of Mauricio’s SEO consulting projects included:
- Getting top SEO rankings for the most popular global education portal: StudyLink.com
- Increasing SEO traffic for one of the most used Car rental websites in Australia: Thrifty
- Optimising SEO content and SEO strategy for former News Limited website: Homesite.com.au, most visited home improvement website in 2006.
- Generating millions of extra SEO visits for the most visited real estate website in Australia: realestate.com.au
- SEO Optimising NSW Government websites such as Land and Property, State Parks, Caravan and Camping and some others
- SEO proofing one of the most visited Athletic Shoe e-commerce website: The Athlete’s Foot in its initial states.
- Some of our SEO clients are in the following Sydney industries: Financial brokerage, real estate, wedding venues, retail fashion retailing and e-commerce, Interior Design, Charity, Restaurants, Hotels, Digital Agencies, Audio Visual, B2B, Health and Fitness, events.
WHO ARE THE BEST SEO CONSULTANTS IN SYDNEY?
- Mauricio Escobar
- Thomas Cern
- Delta Lloyd
- Michael Kampala
WHO ARE THE BEST GLOBAL SEO CONSULTANTS & EXPERTS?
- Andrey Lipattsev – Search Quality Senior Strategist at Google (Ireland).
- Gary Illyes – Google webmaster trends analyst – one of the most prominent and respected voices in the SEO community.
SEO CONSULTANTS IN SYDNEY – THE SEARCH TERM
The search term “SEO Consultants Sydney” (plural) and “SEO Consultant Sydney” ( singular) are a very important term to rank for SEO Consultants based in Sydney. These ranking positions of these terms can demonstrate clients how a clean and best white hat SEO practices can get a relatively new site – www.edigitalagency.com.au – into the first page in a very fierce and competitive industry to get rankings for.
However there is more to it than just ranking for the term you think your business should rank for. In this specific example, the term “SEO Consultant Sydney” is:
a) not a “high volume” term (just 90 searches last month in Australia – According to Google Adwords keyword tool)
b) it is just one of other key relevant terms an SEO consultant might want to rank for.
b) Possibly might not generate as many conversions ( prospective clients ringing us asking for Sydney SEO packages).
This SEO Consultant Sydney article is one of some others SEO articles we have published to establish whether Google Australia will rank this article for “SEO Consultant Sydney” searches on Google Australia.
Would this optimised SEO Consultant Sydney page be enough to be ranked on Google Australia for “Sydney Consultant Sydney” search phrase? ANSWER: Yes!
With so many changes with latest Google Panda and Mobile update and latest Back Links updates from Google; as ranking positions rely more and more on quality content and not just buying links pointing to your optimised pages.
OTHER SYDNEY “SEO CONSULTANTS” TERMS
Our business (as yours) cannot rely on just one term to get traffic. Generally a planned SEO content strategy that publishes “meat” that Google would love to eat is key!.
For this testing exercise then how do I ensure I am creating enough meat?
In the next days I will also publish pages that optimise for the terms:
- SEO Packages Sydney
- SEO Agency Sydney
- SEO Consultant Salary
- SEO Job Description
- SEO consultant philippines
- SEO Services Sydney
HOW DID WE FIND “SYDNEY SEO CONSULTANTS” RELATED TERMS?
|“SEO Consultant Sydney” relevant, related terms – Google Adwords keyword tool|
|“SEO Consultant Sydney” – Using Google Instant Search Insights|
So, who is ranking for the search term “SEO Consultant Sydney” by the 7th August 2013?
|“Sydney SEO Consultant” results – Firs Page – 7th August 2013 – Google Australia|
As seen above, none of those ranked sites were for eDigital pages!
But is it really worth the effort trying to rank this page for the term “SEO Consultant Sydney“?
According to Google Adwords keyword tool, “SEO Consultant Sydney” term had 90 searches last month ( July 2013). That might be quite a few searches if you sum up the volume for the other 5 searches we are optimizing for and get around a 2% conversion I am looking at a gain of 5-6 clients which I will be very happy with. Then if I convert these 5-6 clients into long term client who engage me for other website SEO packages, SEO consulting or training; eDigital products that are worth on average a couple of thousand dollars, it might then be worth the effort!.
In summary, how to SEO a website for great Google organic (free) rankings requires an experienced Sydney SEO Consultant, a solid SEO Content Strategy and some testing time.