HOW TO WRITE THE BEST FOREWORD FOR A MARKETING PLAN
Top tips most people do not know when writing the best foreword for a marketing plan
- Share how you got involved with the brand/company or how you know them. This “social proof” establishes the connection between you and the brand/company and helps establish the company’s credibility for a successful marketing plan.
- Give a sense of the scope of the opportunity the strategic marketing plan helps to solve. You may use statistics and research to back this up or personal experience and anecdotes.
- Share some specific credentials of the brand/company: awards won, best product features or how the brand is a pioneer in the field.
- Share how the brand/company has helped others: the communities helped have gone on to develop better lives. Or share how you have referred potential customers who have enjoyed the brand experience.
- Give insights on what readers will find on this strategic marketing plan and how it can transform the brand/company.
ADDITIONAL TIPS WHEN WRITING A FOREWORD FOR AN STRATEGIC MARKETING PLAN
- Start the foreword with a “hook” that draws readers in. A brief story can provide a compelling hook.
- Establish your own credibility, including any leadership roles you have played. If you’re an industry leader and your connection is your own experience, share that. Do this in a way that highlights the contents of this particular strategic marketing plan.
- A conversational tone can help draw readers in.
- Likewise, personal details, such as applying an aspect of the strategic marketing plan to your own life, make a foreword compelling.
- Check out our “How to write the best Strategic Marketing Plan” article today!