LINKEDIN MARKETING COURSES
In April 2017, LinkedIn announced that the platform had reached 500 million Linkedin members, making it one of the most popular social networks for professionals and one of the top social networks overall. But are you using LinkedIn to its fullest potential? LinkedIn is extremely powerful if you need to reach out, promote and network with professionals in a specific industry — especially when you are trained in all the platform’s hidden features that don’t get nearly as much attention as they deserve.
- LinkedIn Advertising Fundamentals Course. Trainer: Viveka von Rosen
- LinkedIn for Business Course. Trainer: Viveka von Rosen
- Linkedin Sales Navigator Set Up Course. Trainer: Nick Brazzi
- Social Selling with LinkedIn Course. Trainer: Jamie Shanks
- Up and Running with LinkedIn Course. Trainer: Justin Seeley
- Up and Running with LinkedIn Sponsored Updates Course. Trainer: Brad Batesole
Linkedin no longer accept Influencer applications. Top executives waiting to apply or receive an invitation to the Linkedin Influencer program are invited to start creating long-form posts. eDigital can offer strategic and tactical support to your CEO’s or top executives on Linkedin Long Form Posts. This will include reviewing and defining Linkedin Content strategy, amount of posts, posting frequency, content personality and voice, amplification methods and more. Send Mauricio an email to find out more.
LinkedIn Influencer is a designation given to approximately 500 professionals who’ve been invited to publish on LinkedIn. As leaders in their industries, geo-areas, they discuss topics of interest, such as leadership, management, HR, disruption, and more. Some top influencers include Richard Branson, Bill Gates. Linkedin work with Influencers to develop relevant content topics that will spark inspiring professional conversations.
The list of Influencers changes throughout the year to include only the most engaged, prolific, and thoughtful contributors and to ensure that their expertise matches Linkedin members’ interests.
NOTE: By March 2016, Company profiles cannot publish long form posts. Only personal accounts (both free and premium) on some countries (not all countries) have access to the long form posts publishing option. Everything you need to know about Long form posts is here.
- Contact us today for Social Media training or social media Strategy workshops. We offer sessions in any main city in Australia inc: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Gold Coast, Byron Bay, Hobart, Cairns, NewCastle, Wollongong and others.
- Check out our top social media tools list.
- Find out about our next social media classes.
- We are happy to connect with you via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram