CONTENT MARKETING COURSES
Diploma in Blogging and Content Marketing
About this course:
A well structured blogging and content marketing strategy has become a key asset of big brand websites and creative individuals across the digital world alike and they’ve undoubtedly become a useful addition to your digital marketing artillery. The Diploma in Blogging and content Marketing You learn what proven content marketing techniques to create your brand audience and community. Interactive and On Demand Lessons over the course of (8 one-hour lessons spanning) four weeks, you will learn to blog successfully. This course provides a solid understanding of what is required to make your content marketing strategy a success. You will learn key unique skills and tips required for you to excel at creating engaging and compelling content. There is no way to create a successful content marketing strategy without creating content that is well constructed and engaging.
CONTENT MARKETING FUNDAMENTALS COURSE
Trainer: Dayna Rothman
About this course:
Create messaging that breaks through to buyers and tells the story of your brand with content marketing. Expert Dayna Rothman explains fundamental content marketing concepts and benefits, and then explores how to craft a content marketing strategy in organizations of all sizes. The Content Marketing Fundamentals course explores creating a content plan, choosing content types, and developing an editorial calendar. It also explains how to write, edit, and design content, as well as choose the right mix of content and curate it for maximum impact, and closes with tips on measuring the impact of your content marketing efforts.
- What is content marketing?
- Hiring a content marketing team
- Creating buyer personas
- Developing a brand voice
- Setting goals
- Creating a content plan
- Writing, editing, designing, and curating content
- Promoting content on various channels
- Tracking performance
CONTENT MARKETING WITH EBOOKS COURSE
Trainer: Megan Adams
About this Course:
The Content Marketing with eBooks course will help you learn how to leverage ebooks as content marketing materials. Ebooks can be a compelling tool to reach new audiences, whether your goal is sales or email signups. Online marketing strategist Megan Adams shows you the ins and outs of using ebooks for marketing. Learn how to choose the right topic, write and format your ebook, price it correctly, and promote it to your target audience. Finally, find out how to incorporate your ebook into your content marketing strategy, to promote your business, brand, and credibility in your market.
- Deciding on an ebook topic
- Choosing a title
- Writing an ebook
- Publishing an ebook
- Pricing an ebook
- Adding an ebook to a content marketing plan
- Contact us today for Social Media training or social media Strategy workshops. We offer sessions in any main city in Australia inc: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Gold Coast, Byron Bay, Hobart, Cairns, NewCastle, Wollongong and others.
- Check out our top social media tools list.
- Find out about our next social media classes.
- Connect with eDigital on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram