KEYWORD RESEARCH FOR THE NEW SEO RULES – CONFERENCE – SYDNEY AUSTRALIA
Mauricio Escobar from eDigital was invited to present and facilitate discussion and training in relation to latest SEO Keyword Research tactics and strategies on Thursday 11 December 2014 at Fishburners co-working space for entrepreneurs and Startups located in Ultimo Sydney.
Keyword Research Presentation topics/content included:
- How to define your top keywords to target – advice and examples
- Tips when using synonyms and misspells.
- Training on how to decide for Singulars or Plurals
- How to find out keyword search volumes
- How to take advantage of competition traffic search terms
- How to use Google keyword planner, Google webmaster tools, Google analytics for keyword research
- Keyword research latest changes and trends for 2015.
- Keyword Research AND topic modelling for website development, architecture and metadata optimisation.
- Keyword Research to help your linking strategy
- Keyword Research to improve your current Google Adwords strategy.
- Advice on how to spot industry trends and find keyword gaps in the market
- Explanation of latest Google user intent algorythym and semantics and what that means for businesses doing keyword research.
- Customer lifetime value and keyword research – Reverse Engineering approach to keyword research.
- Branded terms vs Generic Terms – What to look for.
- How to spot potential national or local “celebrities” search terms and turn them into traffic to your website.
- SEO Newsjacking content creation – is it worth the effort or better focus on steady keywords?
Thanking everyone who assisted and look forward to seeing you at any of our next events.
- Need help with your keyword research? Contact eDigital today!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Mauricio Escobar is the Founder & Global Head of Digital Marketing Strategy at eDigital. Mauricio has empowered best digital marketing capability over 18 years via Strategy Workshops, Campaign Management & Training Sessions. His professional career has included generating thousands of visits and sales for Realestate.com.au, The Athlete’s Foot, Studylink.com, Homesite.com.au, Thrifty Car Rental and hundreds of websites. Mauricio now consults and trains Government and Digital Agency teams. His articles, strategy frameworks & popular templates read by thousands of marketers; some who are also subscribed to his e-newsletter. Mauricio enjoys traveling around the world teaching Digital Marketing at Private Colleges & Universities. Conceptual Photographer and StartUp Investor. Top Roles: Certified Facebook/Adwords Marketer – Social Media Specialist – Sydney SEO Consultant – Corporate Trainer – International Speaker. Contact Mauricio today!
POPULAR EDIGITAL PAGES
MOST POPULAR TEMPLATES
- Digital Marketing Plan Template
- Free Mobile App Development Brief Template
- Strategic Marketing Plan Template
- Creative Photography Brief Template
- Social Media Marketing Plan Template
- Social Media Policy Template
- Video Monetisation Brief Template
- Website Development Brief Template
TOP VISITED BLOG POSTS
- App Builders / Makers Tools – The List
- Best Marketing Consultants in Sydney
- Best Social Media Influencer Platforms
- Digital Marketing Tools
- Google Analytics Audit
- Best Google Analytics Tools
- Google Analytics Training
- How to get Instagram followers fast and free
- Best Instagram Tools
- Top Pinterest Tools
- SEO Company Sydney
- SEO Services Sydney
- Social Media Courses in Sydney – The list
- Best Social Media Tools
- Top Digital Marketing Tools
- Top Best SEO tools
COURSES PEOPLE ARE ENJOYING
- Blogging Courses
- Content Marketing Courses
- Digital Marketing Courses
- Facebook Marketing Courses
- Google Adwords Courses
- Google Analytics & other Web Analytics Courses
- Google Plus Marketing Courses
- Growth Hacking Marketing Courses
- Instagram Marketing Courses
- Internet Marketing Courses
- Linkedin Marketing Courses
- MailChimp Marketing Courses
- Mobile Marketing Courses
- Online Marketing Courses
- Social Media Courses
- Twitter Courses
- Viral Marketing Courses
- Web Marketing Courses
- Youtube Marketing Courses
- Follow eDigital on Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Google+
- eDigital also brings the world’s best photographers to top brands. Follow @eDigitalPhotos on Instagram
NOW YOUR TURN!
Share your opinion on Facebook box below ⇓