BEST SOCIAL MEDIA COURSES IN MELBOURNE – 2018 LIST
According to the “Top 12 Talent Trends” by Hays; Social Media and Content Marketing are one of these top skills being demanded by Australian companies.
Whether you want to enhance job prospects, advance your career (get promoted), secure your first Marketing role or simply but equally important attract new clients for your business; I invite you to check out the below list of current social media marketing courses offered in Sydney, Australia.
There are different types of social media education and social media marketing courses available, including free and paid courses, classes, workshops, bootcamps, sessions and programs you can complete in Sydney. Modality includes in-class, on-site, online or distance (by correspondence) delivery. Some you earn a certification, bachelor and/or diploma.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING INTENSIVE COURSE 🔥 POPULAR COURSE 🔥
Location: Online delivery
Trainer: Social Media College
Duration: 8 weeks Price: AUD$1395 or three payments of AUD$499
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
This is one of the best 8 week online short course designed to provide you with all you need to succeed on social media. The Social Media Marketing Intensive is a fantastic course for marketers, social media managers, community managers who want to learn all the ‘need to knows’ about social media, however they do not require the full Diploma qualification. This social media course comprises of 8 modules. When you start the course you are required to select an organisation and throughout each module you will base your learnings on your chosen organisation.
From day 1 you will be developing a highly comprehensive social media marketing strategy with the templates provided based on your chosen organisation. You will be guided by experienced top mentors as you work through the content. This popular course has been designed to promote maximum peer-to-peer interaction to ensure you are able to share insights, brainstorm strategic ideas and get social!
Module 1: Social Media Marketing Overview
Module 2: Blog and Content Marketing (inc SEO)
Module 3: Facebook Strategy and Implementation
Module 4: Instagram Strategy and Implementation
Module 5: Twitter Strategy and Implementation
Module 6: LinkedIn Strategy and Implementation
Module 7: Personal Branding on Social Media
Module 8: Measuring, Optimising and Reporting
TOP COURSE FEATURES
- Practical & immediately applicable. Develop a social media marketing strategy for your business and launch it while studying, ensuring get hands-on experience and immediate results.
- Loaded with downloadable tools & templates. Contains endless social media marketing tools and templates you’ll continue to use long after you’ve finished the course.
- Study online in a fun & engaging format. Delivered 100% online, the Social Media Marketing Intensive allows you to study at your own pace and schedule with hundreds of other active students.
- Cutting-edge course, written by social media experts. Our course curators are world renowned social media marketing experts, meaning you’ll learn the latest tips and tricks from seasoned professionals.
ON-SITE SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING & WORKSHOPS IN MELBOURNE
On-site Social Media Training and workshops in Melbourne are great for teams and companies who are looking for face-to-face support to solve both their current strategic challenges or tactical implementation issues.
A social media practitioner will come to your office and customise the session or workshop according to your specific business needs. These sessions are premium as they are convenient and highly tailored to your business social media objectives.
Top Melbourne Social Media trainers and providers:
- eDigital Agency: Mauricio Escobar from eDigital Agency runs hands-on, practical and tailored on-site social media training sessions in Sydney, Melbourne and any other major city in Australia. You can choose different social media topics and challenges and and he will train you. Training sessions can include Social media essentials, facebook marketing and advertising, keyword research for social media, Content marketing tactics, Visual Social Media Strategy including Pinterest Instagram, Social Media for business to business B2B including Linkedin and Slideshare, blogs.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING SHORT COURSES IN MELBOURNE
Melbourne offers a variety of free and paid social media classes, courses and conferences and training sessions.
Most of these public classes, workshops and sessions are run by: private schools, universities, industry associations, industry councils, local councils, meet up groups, libraries and social media software vendors looking to make social media practitioners familiar with their social media tools.
- eDigital One of the best Social Media training, classes and workshops including Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, SEO and email marketing.
- EventBrite – events website lists both free and paid social media courses and around Sydney including Nowra, Cronulla, Eastern Suburbs, Darling Harbour, CBD, Ultimo, Broadway, Surry Hills, Paddington, North Sydney, Northern Beaches, Sydney North Shore.
- General Assembly Melbourne.
- Net 101 Social Media courses in Sydney – One day 9:00am to 4:30pm $795
- Tafe Victoria
- Social Media Workshops offers social media courses.
- The left bank School (Former AIT Creative technology Educators) run one day and two day courses in Sydney and other cities in Australia and New Zealand. $99
ADVANCED SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING CERTIFICATION TRAINING by Simplilearn
Become a Certified Social Media Specialist by developing skills that attract traffic to websites, promote and protect online reputation, and build brand awareness.
Simplilearn’s Advanced Social Media Marketing Certification Training Course is aimed at educating and training students in the fast paced growing profession of Social Media Marketing. Students will be learn the most up-to-date and most advanced social media marketing techniques; developing skills in attracting social media traffic to the websites and promoting and protecting brand and online reputation. This course is aimed at learning the impact of e-commerce and how Social media has changed businesses in the field of marketing and communication. This course addresses the concept of online sales channels and how it relates to your existing Social Media goal and micro-goals.
- Marketing a business through Social Media, drawing more traffic and generating visibility and awareness for a brand or product.
- Advanced social media communication principles and platforms.
- Understanding how the emotions of sharing impact social exposure and why social media strategies must originate from a business goal.
- Identifying potential Social Media Marketing metrics for a campaign by describing the three key areas of business that social media can impact.
- Understanding the subtle and intricate details of effective Social Media Marketing.
- Effectively implementing Social Media strategies and tactics and creating marketing campaigns.
- Identifying the four ways to motivate consumers by listing the three key benefits of storytelling when it comes to consumer engagement.
- Attracting a larger audience and communicating with influencers.
- Deploying the latest strategies to plan, execute, and assess a comprehensive and effective social media campaign for corporations, government agencies, or non-profit organizations.
- Identifying the top social media channels you need to monitor for conversation about your brand and creating a list of KPIs for measurement based on your existing Social Media goals.
- Self paced learning: 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts. USD$299
Promo code: online25 – get 25% off
ONLINE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COURSES
- Adobe Social – Essential Training Course. Trainer: Michelle Hernandez
- Diploma of Social Media Marketing. The first nationally accredited qualification in social media marketing. They also offer a Social Media Intensive Course. Trainer: Social Media College.
- How to Serve Customers Using Social Media Course. Trainer: Jeff Tolster
- Influencer Marketing Fundamentals Course. Trainer: Evgenil Prussakov
- Personal Branding on Social Media Course. Trainer: Karen Leland
- Social Media Marketing for Musicians and Bands Course. Trainer: Bobby Owsinski
- Social Media Marketing for Small Businesses Course. Trainer: Martin Waxman
- Social Media Marketing for Nonprofits Course. Trainer: Olivia Uribe Mutal
- Certificate in using Social Media in Business
OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COURSES IN SYDNEY
- ADMA (Australian Direct Marketing Association) – Online social media courses $750
- Blue wire Media – Social Media that works online course $3197
- Buzz Web Media – Social Media Marketing courses including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, Blogging and email marketing.
- Facebook BluePrint: Free training modules to learn about Facebook advertising.
- Hootsuite Social Media Marketing Certification: US$199 online course to learn how to use Hootsuite platform.
- Institute of Digital Marketing Social Media Marketing course – online – $390.
- Market Motive – Social media self pace learning $399 OR coached master class $1995
- New House – Hootsuite Advanced Social Media Strategy Certification. US$2200
- The Digital Picnic – Social Media course – online self paced – $499
- Western Sydney Institute (tafe) Free Facebook tutorials on Youtube.
ACCREDITED SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COURSES WITH OFFICIAL CERTIFICATION AFTER COMPLETION
Some Registered Training Organisations (RTO’s) based in Sydney offer Social Media courses for a fee. Delivery can be online or classroom type. Check their social media training program and the type of certification you will obtain – they can vary from certificate to diploma, bachelor, masters, etc. There are benefits and disadvantages for each of these options. What you will learn on a generic social media course it is very likely to not be a fit for your current social media challenges and will be out of date very soon as social media platforms quickly evolve.
- Karl Von Busse Institute of Design – Diploma in Digital Media Technologies inc Social Media
- Mackleay College – Diploma of Marketing – Inc social media topics – $27.600 (12 units – $2300 per unit)
- Social Media College. Accredited Social Media Diploma course in Sydney. The Diploma is immediately applicable to your brand. You will build an actionable social media marketing strategy and implementation plan.
- The left bank school – Diploma of Business (Digital Marketing) – Online Course. $10.500.
- University of Technology Sydney – Bachelor of communications Digital and Social Media.
IN-CLASS – SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COURSES (MORE THAN ONE DAY)
- Franchise Council of Australia – Social Media Couching – $1200 – 3 Full days (9:30am to 4:30pm)
- General Assembly Sydney – Digital Marketing 10 week course inc Social Media – $3500
- OrganiseUs – Advance Social Media Strategy Course – two days – $440
- SMK Social Media Knowledge: Social Media Masterclass – two days course – $1895
- UCLA University of California – Los Angeles -Social Media Marketing Course- Extension program for UNSW Students
DISTANCE LEARNING SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COURSES
- Fitzwilliam Institute Group Diploma in Social Media – Distance learning Sydney with SEO and Google Adwords modules.
- Learning Cloud – “Building a brand on Social Media” Course – Online and correspondence delivery.
EDIGITAL ON-SITE SOCIAL MEDIA SESSIONS AND WORKSHOPS
If you do not need an official certificate and you are more interested on practical – ready to action – advice; eDigital runs custom social media courses, training programs, classes, sessions and workshops at our clients offices and can be structured for your specific social media objectives, activities, campaigns and challenges.
Different to other Social Media services agencies (they run your brand social media on behalf of you) and training schools offering generic social media courses; we like to offer customised social media workshops and training sessions in Sydney and anywhere in Australia.
To be successful at promoting your business and brand via social media you need to first set up your unique strategy and own and control your brand personality, voice and tone via social media channels. For this reason, we believe the best way for you to master social media for your business and brands is to have custom social media classes, sessions and workshops at your offices.
- Social Media Mapping. We will map out your business objectives, your customers demographics and psychographics (personas); your current marketing campaigns and content strategies.
- Spot areas of improvement. We will facilitate brainstorming and find creative ways of improving your current activity and offer you world’s best social media practices.
- Monitoring and tracking. We will teach you how to monitor and track your social media activity and progress so you have something to build from.
BEST SOCIAL MEDIA COURSES IN MELBOURNE – 2018 LIST
was curated by…
Mauricio Escobar is the Global Head of Digital Marketing Strategy at eDigital 🏆 One of Australia’s Top 10 Most Visited Marketing Websites. Mauricio is Sydney based Top Linkedin Australian Marketing Influencer (over 5k connections) who trains marketing and agency teams with Best Digital Marketing Practice via Strategy Workshops, Campaign Management, templates & Training Sessions. Mauricio enjoys photography & teaching Digital Marketing. Certified Facebook/Adwords Digital Marketer – Social Media Specialist – Sydney SEO Consultant – StartUp Investor – International Speaker. Contact Mauricio or follow him on Instagram – Facebook. Subscribed to his e-newsletter
Whether you are in Sydney Eastern Suburbs, Western Sydney, South Sydney, North Sydney or Northern Beaches, there are social media courses, trainers, instructors and teachers close to you!