BEST SOCIAL MEDIA COURSES IN BRISBANE – THE LIST
According to the “Top 12 Talent Trends for 2016” by Hays; Social Media and Content Marketing are one of these top skills being demanded by Australian companies.
Whether you want to enhance job prospects, advance your career (get promoted), secure your first Marketing role or simply but equally important attract new clients for your business; I invite you to check out the below list of current social media marketing courses offered in Brisbane, Australia.
There are different types of social media education and social media marketing courses available, including free and paid courses, classes, workshops, bootcamps, sessions and programs you can complete in Brisbane. Modality includes in-class, on-site, online or distance (by correspondence) delivery. Some you earn a certification, bachelor and/or diploma.
ON-SITE SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING & WORKSHOPS IN BRISBANE
On-site Social Media Training and workshops in Brisbane are great for teams and companies who are looking for face-to-face support to solve both their current strategic challenges or tactical implementation issues.
A social media practitioner will come to your office and customise the session or workshop according to your specific business needs. These sessions are premium as they are convenient and highly tailored to your business social media objectives.
Top best Brisbane Social Media trainers and providers:
- eDigital Agency: Mauricio Escobar from eDigital Agency runs hands-on, practical and tailored on-site social media training sessions in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and any other major city in Australia. You can choose different social media topics and challenges and and he will train you. Training sessions can include Social media essentials, facebook marketing and advertising, keyword research for social media, Content marketing tactics, Visual Social Media Strategy including Pinterest Instagram, Social Media for business to business B2B including Linkedin and Slideshare, blogs.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING SHORT COURSES IN BRISBANE
Brisbane offers a variety of free and paid social media classes, courses and conferences and training sessions.
Most of these public classes, workshops and sessions are run by: private schools, universities, industry associations, industry councils, local councils, meet up groups, libraries and social media software vendors looking to make social media practitioners familiar with their social media tools.
- eDigital One of the best Social Media training, classes and workshops including Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, SEO and email marketing.
- EventBrite – events website lists both free and paid social media courses and around Brisbane.
- Queensford College: offers a Diploma of Social Media Marketing in Brisbane.
- Tafe Queensland
- The left bank School (Former AIT Creative technology Educators) run one day and two day courses in Brisbane and other cities in Australia and New Zealand. $99
ONLINE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COURSES
- Adobe Social – Essential Training Course. Trainer: Michelle Hernandez
- Diploma of Social Media Marketing. The first nationally accredited qualification in social media marketing. They also offer a Social Media Intensive Course. Trainer: Social Media College.
- How to Serve Customers Using Social Media Course. Trainer: Jeff Tolster
- Influencer Marketing Fundamentals Course. Trainer: Evgenil Prussakov
- Personal Branding on Social Media Course. Trainer: Karen Leland
- Social Media Marketing for Musicians and Bands Course. Trainer: Bobby Owsinski
- Social Media Marketing for Small Businesses Course. Trainer: Martin Waxman
- Social Media Marketing for Nonprofits Course. Trainer: Olivia Uribe Mutal
- Certificate in using Social Media in Business
FACEBOOK MARKETING COURSES
- Advanced Facebook Advertising Course. Trainer: Megan Adams
- Facebook Advertising Fundamentals Course. Trainer: Megan Adams
- Facebook for Business Course. Trainer: Megan Adams
- Facebook for Photographers and Video Professionals Course . Trainer: Richard Harrington
- Managing Online Communities Course. Trainer: Megan Adams
- Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter Course. Trainer: Brad Batesole
GOOGLE + MARKETING COURSES
- Google+ for Business Course. Trainer: Anson Alexander
INSTAGRAM MARKETING COURSES
- Instagram for Business Course. Trainer: Anson Alexander
- Learn Instagram – The Basics Course. Trainer: Garrick Chow
LINKEDIN MARKETING COURSES
- LinkedIn Advertising Fundamentals Course. Trainer: Viveka von Rosen
- LinkedIn for Business Course. Trainer: Viveka von Rosen
- Linkedin Sales Navigator Set Up Course. Trainer: Nick Brazzi
- Social Selling with LinkedIn Course. Trainer: Jamie Shanks
- Up and Running with LinkedIn Course. Trainer: Justin Seeley
- Up and Running with LinkedIn Sponsored Updates Course. Trainer: Brad Batesole
TWITTER MARKETING COURSES
- Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter Course. Trainer: Brad Batesole
- Twitter Essential Training Course. Trainer: Jess Stratton
GENERIC SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COURSES IN BRISBANE
- Facebook BluePrint: Free training modules to learn about Facebook advertising.
- Hootsuite Social Media Marketing Certification: US$199 online course to learn how to use Hootsuite platform.
- Institute of Digital Marketing Social Media Marketing course – online – $390.
- Market Motive – Social media self pace learning $399 OR coached master class $1995
- New House – Hootsuite Advanced Social Media Strategy Certification. US$2200
- The Digital Picnic – Social Media course – online self paced – $499
- The Training Collective. Online Social Media courses start at $495
ACCREDITED SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COURSES WITH OFFICIAL CERTIFICATION AFTER COMPLETION
Some Registered Training Organisations (RTO’s) based in Sydney offer Social Media courses for a fee. Delivery can be online or classroom type. Check their social media training program and the type of certification you will obtain – they can vary from certificate to diploma, bachelor, masters, etc. There are benefits and disadvantages for each of these options. What you will learn on a generic social media course it is very likely to not be a fit for your current social media challenges and will be out of date very soon as social media platforms quickly evolve.
- Karl Von Busse Institute of Design – Diploma in Digital Media Technologies inc Social Media
- Mackleay College – Diploma of Marketing – Inc social media topics – $27.600 (12 units – $2300 per unit)
- The left bank school – Diploma of Business (Digital Marketing) – Online Course. $10.500.
IN-CLASS – SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COURSES (MORE THAN ONE DAY)
- Franchise Council of Australia – Social Media Couching – $1200 – 3 Full days (9:30am to 4:30pm)
- General Assembly Sydney – Digital Marketing 10 week course inc Social Media – $3500
- OrganiseUs – Advance Social Media Strategy Course – two days – $440
- SMK Social Media Knowledge: Social Media Masterclass – two days course – $1895
- UCLA University of California – Los Angeles -Social Media Marketing Course- Extension program for UNSW Students
DISTANCE LEARNING SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COURSES
- Fitzwilliam Institute Group Diploma in Social Media – Distance learning Sydney with SEO and Google Adwords modules.
- Learning Cloud – “Building a brand on Social Media” Course – Online and correspondence delivery.
EDIGITAL ON-SITE SOCIAL MEDIA SESSIONS AND WORKSHOPS
If you do not need an official certificate and you are more interested on practical – ready to action – advice; eDigital runs custom social media courses, training programs, classes, sessions and workshops at our clients offices and can be structured for your specific social media objectives, activities, campaigns and challenges.
Different to other Social Media services agencies (they run your brand social media on behalf of you) and training schools offering generic social media courses; we like to offer customised social media workshops and training sessions in Sydney and anywhere in Australia.
To be successful at promoting your business and brand via social media you need to first set up your unique strategy and own and control your brand personality, voice and tone via social media channels. For this reason, we believe the best way for you to master social media for your business and brands is to have custom social media classes, sessions and workshops at your offices.
- Social Media Mapping. We will map out your business objectives, your customers demographics and psychographics (personas); your current marketing campaigns and content strategies.
- Spot areas of improvement. We will facilitate brainstorming and find creative ways of improving your current activity and offer you world’s best social media practices.
- Monitoring and tracking. We will teach you how to monitor and track your social media activity and progress so you have something to build from.
EDIGITAL SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TRAINER – PROFILE
Mauricio Escobar has been working in Digital Marketing and Social Media over 10 years based in Sydney, Australia. Mauricio is the founder and senior consultant at eDigital. Mauricio runs and facilitates social media workshops and is a regular speaker on Social Media topics and at different events including conferences, seminars, local chamber of commerce training sessions for business owners and educational institutes including General Assembly, the Digital Marketing Connection MeetUp group and others.
Whether you are in Brisbane East, west, south or north, there are social media courses, trainers, instructors and teachers close to you!