BEST ONLINE QUIZZ MAKER SOFTWARE – THE LIST
The beauty of quiz results is that your website visitors don’t feel like they are filling out a survey when they are giving information. Surveys are boring and clunky. Your business might even have to reward respondents with cash to take your survey, but a quiz is fun and interactive!
Would you ever have to pay someone to take your “What Should Your Celebrity Name Be?” quiz?
The answer: Never! People will answer your quiz for free and as fast as swallowing chocolate after a year of a “no sweets” diet!
OTHER BENEFITS OF RUNNING A QUIZ
- Quizzes can ask for information that would just be weird to ask for elsewhere. For instance, you could ask people which kind of music they prefer in a personality quiz, and no one would think twice about it, imagine asking for that information in an email conversation or poll, it just doesn’t quite make sense.
- Quizzes are the perfect medium for learning about your visitors, and that information can aid your content strategy and produce content pieces much more tailored to the audience that’s already interested in your products and services you offer.
EXAMPLES OF USING QUIZ DATA
Once a quiz gives you insights about your visitors, then you want to figure out how you can use that information to improve your website or your digital marketing strategy.
Below are three ways to use that new-found quiz data to create a better experience for the people who are visiting your website and in general for your digital marketing tactical executions:
1. Content tailored to a specific age group: One of the easiest things to ask for in a quiz is the age of someone. I am sure you have seen many personality quizzes asking: “How Old Are You?” Each generation has their own lingo, and way of communicating, so make your website content and digital marketing messages reflect what your audience is used to.
2. Messages that target specific interests: Quiz questions can unearth interests, for example, “Pick a sports team” might lead you to find out that 70% of your readers are “Real Madrid” fans. You can use that information in future posts. If you need to bring in an example, make it from the “Real Madrid”, if you need a celebrity to use, talk about Cristiano Ronaldo.
3. Share interesting Stats as part of your digital marketing. Sharing numbers and stats can creates instant trust and makes us accept it as facts. Statistics has long been promoted as one of the best ways of how to make anyone believe anything. Promoting a fact such as “Most teens prefer Snapchat over Instagram” and then backing it up with an image of your quiz result showing this to be the truth is much more powerful than the fact by itself.
BEST ONLINE QUIZZ MAKER SOFTWARE – THE LIST
- Interact ⚡️eDigital recommended ⚡️ Interact helps you build a database of potential customers fast by creating and publishing interesting quizzes your potential customers would love to respond and see its results. Interact can be integrated with most email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp and others via Zapier. Most of our clients want to embed their quizzes onto their websites. Book mark this page so you will have the guides when it is time 🙂 WordPress – Squarespace – Wix – Weebly – Shopify – Custom Website (HTML) – Volusion – Drupal
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Mauricio Escobar is the Founder & Global Head of Digital Marketing Strategy at eDigital. Empowering best digital marketing capability over 18 years via Strategy Workshops, Campaign Management & Training Sessions; Mauricio’s has generated traffic growth and sales for a great variety of Australian brands. Mauricio now consults and trains Agencies, Government & Marketing teams. His articles, strategy frameworks & templates are read by thousands of marketers subscribed to his e-newsletter. Mauricio enjoys nature trekking around the world, conceptual photography & teaching Digital Marketing at Private Colleges & Unis. Certified Facebook/Adwords Marketer – Social Media Specialist – Sydney SEO Consultant – Corporate Trainer – StartUp Investor – International Speaker.
Contact Mauricio today!
TOP EDIGITAL CONTENT
Digital Marketing Plan Template
Mobile App Development Brief Template
Strategic Marketing Plan Template
Creative Photography Brief Template
Social Media Marketing Plan Template
Social Media Policy Template
Video Monetisation Brief Template
Website Development Brief Template
App Builders Makers Tools
Digital Marketing Tools
Google Analytics Tools
Marketing Reporting Dashboards Tools
Online Quiz Maker Software
Online Survey Tools
Social Media Tools
MOST VISITED PAGES
Best LinkedIn Profile Tips for Marketers
Best Marketing Consultants in Sydney
Best Public Speaking Tips for Marketers
Google Analytics Audit
Google Analytics Training
How to Get Instagram Followers Fast & Free
SEO Company Sydney
SEO Services Sydney
Social Media Courses in Sydney
COURSES PEOPLE ARE ENJOYING
Content Marketing Courses
Digital Marketing Courses
Facebook Marketing Courses
Google Adwords Courses
Google Analytics Courses
Google Plus Marketing Courses
Growth Hacking Marketing Courses
Instagram Marketing Courses
Internet Marketing Courses
Linkedin Marketing Courses
MailChimp Marketing Courses
Mobile Marketing Courses
Online Marketing Courses
Social Media Courses
Viral Marketing Courses
Web Marketing Courses
Youtube Marketing Courses
NOW YOUR TURN!
Share your opinion or your best tip below 😀 ⇓