THE BEST FREELANCE CONTRACT TEMPLATE
We know that at some point Marketing Managers, Digital Marketing Managers, Social Media Managers or Community Managers need to hire freelancers to help them execute their Digital Strategy, campaigns and plans.
A fantastic durable relationship with a freelancer starts with the Best Freelance Contract and for that you need the best template!
ABOUT THE FREELANCE CONTRACT TEMPLATE
eDigital shares our preferred and best Freelance contract template. This simple yet effective Freelance contract template covers all your hiring needs when you need to employ a freelancer. You just need to send us an email and you will get it via email.
BENEFITS OF HAVING A WELL WRITTEN FREELANCE CONTRACT TEMPLATE
The main goal when writing a freelance contract is to allow you and the freelancer to:
- understands your exact requirements, service objectives and goals.
- Let your freelancer knows exactly how the service should be executed (in which context and for what purpose)
- Help your freelancer deliver an extraordinary work for you with no hassle at the right time and on budget.
Some of the top benefits of a well written Freelance Contract includes:
- Deliver the right service you need.
- Reduce any misinterpretations.
- Ensure expectations from both parties (client and freelancer) are clear.
- Agree on the exact service delivery and legalities.
- Agree on timings.
- Agree on exact service location and service specifications.
BEFORE WRITING A FREELANCE CONTRACT
Before you embark in the process of spending time writing a Freelance Contract, we suggest you:
- Ensure the freelancer you are contacting have demonstrable experience servicing your industry and ideally your chosen freelancer is familiar with the products or services you offer. Some freelancers might be extraordinary in a specific type of field but not in all types of services in a specific industry. Every industry requires different freelance servicing skills and bring different challenges. Some freelancers experience might focused on creative writing, photography, journalism, graphic design, social media and others.
- Hiring a freelancer via a freelancer network (freelancer.com, vlance, elance, odesk, upwork, Expert360) or an influencer platform for your services not only will give you access to great freelance talent but also they have the power to promote your the serviced delivered to their audiences.
Please find below a the points you should follow when writing a freelancer contract 🙂
FREELANCE CONTRACT TEMPLATE SECTIONS
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Confidentiality and Non-disclosure
- Ownership and licenses
- Relationship of Parties
- Term & Termination
- Cancellation fee
- Payment terms
- Expense Reimbursement
- Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
- Right to Authorship Credit
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- Force Majeure
- Entire Contract
The contract template you will receive via email and all attachments are not intended to convey or constitute legal advice. Please consult a lawyer or an attorney when creating a contract to ensure it is uniquely suited to your business needs. eDigital shall not be liable and shall be held harmless for any errors, omissions contained in this Freelance Contract Template. You may rely on this contract template without consulting a lawyer o an attorney solely at your own risk.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Mauricio Escobar is the Founder & Global Head of Digital Marketing Strategy at eDigital. Empowering best digital marketing capability over 18 years via Strategy Workshops, Campaign Management & Training Sessions; Mauricio’s has generated traffic growth and sales for a great variety of Australian brands. Mauricio now consults and trains Agencies, Government & Marketing teams. His articles, strategy frameworks & templates are read by thousands of marketers subscribed to his e-newsletter. Mauricio enjoys nature trekking around the world, conceptual photography & teaching Digital Marketing at Private Colleges & Unis. Certified Facebook/Adwords Marketer – Social Media Specialist – Sydney SEO Consultant – Corporate Trainer – StartUp Investor – International Speaker.
Contact Mauricio today!
TOP EDIGITAL CONTENT
Digital Marketing Plan Template
Mobile App Development Brief Template
Strategic Marketing Plan Template
Creative Photography Brief Template
Social Media Marketing Plan Template
Social Media Policy Template
Video Monetisation Brief Template
Website Development Brief Template
App Builders Makers Tools
Digital Marketing Tools
Google Analytics Tools
Marketing Reporting Dashboards Tools
Online Quiz Maker Software
Online Survey Tools
Social Media Tools
MOST VISITED PAGES
COURSES PEOPLE ARE ENJOYING
Content Marketing Courses
Digital Marketing Courses
Facebook Marketing Courses
Google Adwords Courses
Google Analytics Courses
Google Plus Marketing Courses
Growth Hacking Marketing Courses
Instagram Marketing Courses
Internet Marketing Courses
Linkedin Marketing Courses
MailChimp Marketing Courses
Mobile Marketing Courses
Online Marketing Courses
Social Media Courses
Viral Marketing Courses
Web Marketing Courses
Youtube Marketing Courses
NOW YOUR TURN!
Share your opinion or your best tip below 😀 ⇓